2021 trick-or-treat hours
Trick-or-treating hours in Tinley Park will be from 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 31. Parents should keep the following safety tips in mind to ensure everyone has a spooky good time:
- A responsible adult should accompany young children.
- If your older children are going alone, plan and review a route acceptable to you. Agree on a specific time children should return home.
- Teach your children never to enter a stranger's home or car.
- Instruct children to travel only in familiar, well-lit areas and stick with their friends.
- Tell your children not to eat any treats until they return home, and take care to avoid any food allergies.
- Children and adults are reminded to put electronic devices down, keep heads up and walk, don't run, across the street.