You helped kick COVID-19 to the curb. Now celebrate in style by coming out to the Village’s slew of fun summer events in Downtown Tinley!
- Take an “Album Cover Tour” through the decades during this year’s Benches on the Avenue, which are out now through October along Oak Park Avenue from 172nd to 176th streets.
- Classic cars abound during Cruise Nights from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays now through Aug. 31 along Oak Park Avenue from 171st Street and 173rd Place. Show off your ride or just come out to look at others!
- Get your fruits and vegetables the old-fashioned way at the Downtown Tinley Farmers Market, which runs from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturdays now through Oct. 9 at Zabrocki Plaza. You can even pick up some donuts and tamales, or listen to live music from local musicians from 9 a.m. to noon!
- Hear music ranging from classic rock to country with the 2021 Music in the Plaza concert series on select Saturdays this summer in Zabrocki Plaza. Concerts will kick off with local opening acts at 7 p.m., followed by the headliners at 8 p.m.. The first concert will be hard rock band Shock the System on June 26.
- Save the date for the Downtown Tinley Block Party, which will take place from noon to 7 p.m. Sunday, July 18 along Oak Park Avenue from 171st to Hickory streets.
Learn more about these and other events at TinleyPark.org/SpecialEvents