Village announces 'Benches' winners
The Village announced the winners of its annual “Benches on the Avenue” public art program during the Aug. 29 Music in the Plaza concert. Winners, listed below, received a cash prize and a trophy.
- Best First-Time Artist: Emma Kresal for “Cheerio America”
- Best Group/Family Project: Delaney and Kathleen Dillon for “The Luck of the Irish”
- Best Use of Materials: Melissa and Veronica Arreola for “Looking Through the London Eye”
- Best Portrayal of Theme: Amy Frale and Carla Zidek for “America the Beautiful”
- Most Creative: Dante DiBartolo, Allen Jebens, Tom Liston, Bob Renaud and Terry Nugent for “Postcards of My Trip”
- Best 3-D Bench: Tyler Stuckart for “Midgard’s Bench”
- Judges Choice: Sherrie Ordaz and Michael Woodman for “Le Lourve’s Starry Nights”
For more information, please visit TinleyPark.org/Benches.