Tinley Park Television (Tinley TV or TPTV for short) broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Comcast Channel 4 and U-Verse Channel 99. Tinley TV's mission is to provide residents of Tinley Park and surrounding areas with quality local programming that may be of interest to the community to educate, inform and entertain.
Tinley TV Programming
Content on Tinley TV changes daily, so make sure you stay up-to-date on what's playing by checking out the official Tinley TV Program Guide. Current Tinley TV programming includes:
- Tinley Today: Part of the Video Exchange series, this regular program is hosted by Marketing Director Donna Framke and features the latest Village news and events for the week.
- Community Calendar: This segment runs several times per day and includes information on upcoming public events hosted by community organizations and charitable groups that are open to and marketed to the public.
- Village Board Agenda: This segment is comprised of Village Board action items and runs several times per day in the four days leading up to Village Board meetings, which are held the first and third Tuesdays of the month at Tinley Park Village Hall.
- Tinley Park Timeline: This especially awesome program chronicles the history of Tinley Park in chronological order, from prehistoric times to the present day, via bite-sized facts and authentic historical photographs courtesy of the Tinley Park Historical Society and others.
- 'In Touch with Tinley': Part of the Video Exchange series, this program features a rotating lineup of hosts, typically Village staff, who offer an inside look at the operation and implementation of Village government.
- Pop Quiz: This program tests viewers' knowledge of the Village of Tinley Park.
- 'Discover Tinley': This program is hosted by Ron Centanni and highlights Tinley Park groups and organizations. It plays daily at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 'Tinley Chamber Spotlight': This program is hosted by Maureen Cipolla and features interviews with local businesses and organizations. It plays daily at 2:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Board Meetings: Village Board meetings are streamed live on YouTube and aired on Tinley Park Television within 48 hours of the meeting's conclusion.
Watch this week's featured video below.
- "Benches on the Avenue" (June 2019)
- Description: Join WGN's Pete McMurray as he profiles the 2019 Benches on the Avenue public art project in Tinley Park. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Downtown Tinley Block Party (July 2019)
- Description: Watch highlights of the Village's annual Downtown Tinley Block Party along Oak Park Avenue. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Fire Station 47 Groundbreaking (May 2019)
- Description: Watch the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Fire Station 47, to be located at 7825 W. 167th St., Tinley Park. [Length: 30 minutes]
- Tinley Park Brand Direction (October 2016)
- Description: Roger Brooks, of Roger Brooks International, discusses the Village of Tinley Park's new music brand direction. [Length: 1 hour, 13 minutes]
- "Stop on Red" (December 2018)
- Description: SafeSpeed has created a red light camera educational safety video featuring statistics, interviews with local law enforcement and more.
- Tinley Park Promo (June 2017)
- Description: Watch this brief video about the Village that was shown during Tinley Park White Sox Night on June 23, 2017. [Length: 1 minute]
- Tinley Park Realtor Showcase (May 2019)
- Description: Village staff join representatives from the Tinley Park Public Library, Tinley Park Park District and Tinley Park schools to address a group of area realtors. [Length: 1 hour]
- "Discover Tinley" (August 2019)
- Description: Host Garrett Gray takes "Discover Tinley" on-location in Downtown Tinley to profile this year's Benches on the Avenue public art program. [Length: 30 minutes]
- "Tinley Chamber Spotlight" (August 2019)
- Description: Host Julie Carlson sits down with Sarah Mazzulla and Melissa Potempa of Code Ninjas; Lindsey Zerbian of Moraine Valley Southwest Education Center; and Lynette DeRose of Supporting Strategies. [Length: 30 minutes]
- CodeRED Notification System (July 2017)
- Description: Learn all about CodeRED, the Village of Tinley Park's new emergency notification system. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Sensus Center Video (May 2018)
- Description: Learn how to access and use the Village's new Sensus Center website. [Length: 5 minutes]
- Tinley Tourism Video
- Description: Learn why Tinley Park is one of the best places to live, work and play! [Length: 7 minutes]
- Harmony Square Groundbreaking (March 13, 2019)
- Description: Join Village officials and staff as they break ground on the new Harmony Square Plaza, which will be located at the northeast corner of Oak Park Avenue and North Street next to Teehan's Tavern. [Length: 18 minutes]
Access the Tinley TV Video Archive to watch content that previously played on the station as well as programming from the Tinley TV vaults, including classic episodes of "Discover Tinley" and Village events from yesteryear.
Tinley TV accepts video content from middle schools and high schools that serve Tinley Park residents, and also local community groups that host events that are open to and marketed to the public. Those who are interesting in submitting content are invited to read the Submission Guidelines, TPTV Programming Policies and the Production Request Form.