Tinley Park Television (Tinley TV or TPTV for short) broadcasts 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Comcast Channel 4 and U-Verse Channel 99. Tinley TV's mission is to provide residents of Tinley Park and surrounding areas with quality local programming that may be of interest to the community to educate, inform and entertain.
Tinley TV Programming
Content on Tinley TV changes daily, so make sure you stay up-to-date on what's playing by checking out the official Tinley TV Program Guide. Current Tinley TV programming includes:
- Tinley Today: This program is hosted by Marketing Director Donna Framke and features the latest Village news and events.
- Community Calendar: This segment includes information on upcoming public events hosted by community organizations and charitable groups that are open to and marketed to the public.
- Tinley Park Timeline: This program chronicles the history of Tinley Park in chronological order, from prehistoric times to the present day, via bite-sized facts and authentic historical photographs courtesy of the Tinley Park Historical Society and others.
- 'In Touch with Tinley': Part of the Video Exchange series, this program features a rotating lineup of hosts, typically Village staff, who offer an inside look at the operation and implementation of Village government.
- 'Discover Tinley': This program is hosted by Ron Centanni and highlights Tinley Park groups and organizations. It plays daily at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- 'Tinley Chamber Spotlight': This program is hosted by a rotating lineup and features interviews with local businesses and organizations. It plays daily at 2:30 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Board Meetings: Village Board meetings are streamed live on YouTube and aired on Tinley Park Television within 48 hours of the meeting's conclusion.
Watch this week's featured video below.
- Holiday Happenings (December 2019)
- Description: Relive all of the yuletide fun by watching this video chronicling the 2019 Tinley Park Holiday Happenings event in Downtown Tinley. [Length: 11 minutes]
- Parade of Lights (December 2019)
- Description: Watch the 2019 Tinley Park Chamber of Commerce Parade of Lights along Oak Park Avenue in Downtown Tinley. [Length: 12 minutes]
- Tinley Park Brand Direction (October 2016)
- Description: Roger Brooks, of Roger Brooks International, discusses the Village of Tinley Park's new music brand direction. [Length: 1 hour, 13 minutes]
- "Stop on Red" (December 2018)
- Description: SafeSpeed has created a red light camera educational safety video featuring statistics, interviews with local law enforcement and more.
- Tinley Park Promo (June 2017)
- Description: Watch this brief video about the Village that was shown during Tinley Park White Sox Night on June 23, 2017. [Length: 1 minute]
- Tinley Park Realtor Showcase (May 2019)
- Description: Village staff join representatives from the Tinley Park Public Library, Tinley Park Park District and Tinley Park schools to address a group of area realtors. [Length: 1 hour]
- "Discover Tinley" (April 2020)
- Description: Host Ron Centanni sits down with Tinley Park Assistant Village Manager Pat Carr and Special Events Coordinator Vicki Sanchez. [Length: 30 minutes]
- "Tinley Chamber Spotlight" (April 2020)
- Description: Host Julie Carlson interviews Maureen Cipolla of First Midwest Bank, Patrick Rush of South Suburban College, and Dan Peterson, owner of Flipswitch. [Length: 30 minutes]
- CodeRED Notification System (July 2017)
- Description: Learn all about CodeRED, the Village of Tinley Park's new emergency notification system. [Length: 4 minutes]
- Sensus Center Video (May 2018)
- Description: Learn how to access and use the Village's new Sensus Center website. [Length: 5 minutes]
- Tinley Tourism Video
- Description: Learn why Tinley Park is one of the best places to live, work and play! [Length: 7 minutes]
- Citizens Police Academy Testimonials (October 2019)
- Description: Three alumni of the Tinley Park Citizens Police Academy talk about why they loved being a part of the program. [Length: 1 minute]
Access the to watch content that previously played on the station as well as programming from the Tinley TV vaults.
Tinley TV accepts video content from middle schools and high schools that serve Tinley Park residents, and also local community groups that host events that are open to and marketed to the public. Those who are interesting in submitting content are invited to read the Submission Guidelines, TPTV Programming Policies and the Production Request Form.