The Consolidated Election will be held on April 4, 2023.
Early voting for Cook County residents will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sundays from March 20 to April 3 in the Kallsen Center at Tinley Park Village Hall, 16250 S. Oak Park Avenue.
Early voting information is pending for Will County residents.
See below for information regarding voter registration and early voting.
- February 17: Military and overseas ballots available
- February 23: First day to mail ballots
- March 7: Voter registration closes for deputy registrars and local election officials
- March 19: Last day to register to vote by online application
- March 20: Early voting opens at Tinley Park Village Hall for Cook County residents; information pending for Will County residents
- March 30: Last day to request a mail ballot, including military and overseas voters
- April 3: Last day of early voting
- April 4: Last day mail ballots can be postmarked.
- April 4: Election Day.
- Illinois driver’s license
- Illinois state ID
- Employee or student ID
- Credit card
- Social Security card
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill in applicant's name
- Mail postmarked to the applicant
- Valid U.S. passport
- Lease or rental contract
Early Voting: Skip the Election Day lines and vote early at these locations.
Grace Period Voting: Didn’t register by the deadline? Not to worry! During the early voting period, you are eligible for grace period registration.