|Tinley Park combines the business advantages of a growing suburban community with the competitive strengths of the Chicago market.
A study by Prophet Management Consultancy and Northwestern University proved that Metro Chicago offers unique advantages for business: abundant business resources, livability, culture, location, diversity, infrastructure, natural beauty and sense of community. A report from CB Richard Ellis National Research predicted that the Interstate 80 Corridor, including Tinley Park, will be one of the fastest-growing business locations in metro Chicago for the next decade. Additionally, Tinley Park was recognized as one of the prime growth markets for commercial, office, manufacturing and technology.
Growth and Expansion Opportunities
Tinley Park provides the best of all worlds for business growth and expansion. Growth companies are able to benefit from the proven success and leadership in Tinley Park, as well as the opportunities in both Cook and Will counties. It is a fast-growing suburban community dedicated to business diversity and growth, with easy access to the labor force, transportation, education, market, lifestyle and cultural advantages of the entire Chicago metropolitan area. Tinley Park is the community where business plans turn into profits! For more information, call (708) 444-5110.
"Tinley Park leaders appreciate business and understand development. This community has a can-do attitude. Tinley Park wants quality development, and the Village government works with business leaders to get the job done."
President of Inter-Continental Development
Nationally Recognized Advantages
- Attractive business incentives
- Available full-service sites and buildings
- Center for global and NAFTA markets
- Central multi-modal transportation location
- Economic diversity and stability
- Lower business and living costs
- Plentiful and productive labor force of more than four million people (in the metro area)
- Second-ranked metro for Fortune 500 company headquarters
- Top-ranked business investment opportunities
- Top-ranked metro for gross regional product growth
- ComEd Economic Development
- Cook County Bureau of Economic Development
- Chicago Southland EDC
- Chicago Southland Chamber of Commerce
- Nicor Gas AGL Economic Development
- Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity
- Will County Center for Economic Development
- World Business Chicago
Tinley Park is the 20th-largest city in Illinois and the 14th-largest city in Metropolitan Chicago. With high growth, Tinley Park and Joliet are the largest employment centers in south and southwest Chicago. Tinley Park has a AA+ credit rating and is in the top five percent of all cities in the nation!
All demographic data was updated on Feb. 12, 2018 and provided through ESRI Business Information Systems. Demographic reports are updated annually.
Tinley Park Demographic Data
- 2010 Census Profile
- Business Summary
- Community Profile
- Demographic and Income Profile
- Disposable Income Profile
- Executive Summary
- Graphic Profile
- House and Home Expenditures
- Household Income Profile
- Housing Profile
- Market Profile
- Retail Market Potential
- Retail Market Place Profile
- Tapestry Segmentation Area Profile
- Traffic Count Map
- Traffic Count Map - Close Up
Join more than 2,000 successful businesses and developers that are turning plans into profits in the fast-growing Tinley Park area of Chicago’s great southwest. Major non-retail employers include: