Click to Home
Go To Search
Report a Concern

Leave This Blank:

The Village of Tinley Park's "Report a Concern" form will help us identify issues in your area and address them quickly.

Problems that require urgent attention should be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours: Public Works at (708) 444-5500; the Police Department at (708) 444-5300; or the Building Department at (708) 444-5100.

For public works emergencies on weekends and after 5 p.m. on weekdays, and for police non-emergencies, call (708) 532-9111. For a police emergency, dial 9-1-1.

Thank you for your assistance!

Contact Information

Private Property Concerns

Public Property Concerns

Traffic Concerns

Website Concerns

* indicates required fields.